I have to say, she summed it up perfectly.
I can’t believe I plan on spending an entire post on this obvious tip, but …I can count on two fingers the number of times I walked around in Mother Nature last week. Clearly, some of us are not practicing what we preach.
Therefore, I’m totes going to push the advantages of getting outside:
- Nature’s pretty. This prettiness helps instill happiness and inspirational thoughts that just might lead to award-winning poetry (though, you may want to only tell those poems to yourself).
- It smells nice, at least somewhere like a park. I’ve heard you might need air to breathe, too, so bonus!
- As a human with skin (unless you have solar urticaria), you need sunlight to soak up UV rays and make Vitamin D.
- Happy sun rays combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Time outside has a buttload of benefits for your mind. We’re talking improved…
View original post 268 more words